Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Hmmm..

 Zimmer HALBWEGS aufgeräumt, Fotos folgen noch, vllt xD
Ich hab da mal was in der Bloggerwelt gefunden :)

-------------------------------

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a song title.



Pick Your Artist:
My Chemical Romance

Are you a male or female:
Helena

Describe yourself:
Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

How do you feel:
Dead!

Describe where you currently live:
Bulletproof Heart

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Welcome To The Black Parade

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Your best friend is:
Romance

You and your best friends are:
The Kids From Yesterday

Favorite time of day:
Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Party Poison

What is life to you:
Planetary (GO!)

Your fear:
Cancer

What is the best advice you have to give:
Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Thought for the Day:
Famous Last Words

How I would like to die:
The Ghost Of You

My soul's present condition:
I Dont Love You

My motto:
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen